Monday, January 19, 2015

Pin cushion and my first applications

Hello,

After Christmas I wanted to make a pin cushion. I have a little one and all the pins always finished out of it. The first idea was to make a pin cushion with pillow shape with different fabrics and laces. The result was a little different. Never happened to you that you have an idea in your mini but finally you finished doing something different? It happens to me and finally the pin cushion has pillow shape in one face and a funny face in the other 😊. I Also decided to sew two laces in order to tie it wherever I want and always it will be near.

This week I have finished the apron I talked to you sometime ago. The result is nice and yet it has no owner.

I am thinking in new projects, what do you think about this?


No comments:

Post a Comment