Sunday, May 3, 2015

Bracelets

Hello!

With good weather we begin to change clothes and complements. Is time to say goodby to gloves, scarfs and coats, and is time to brooches, scarfs and bracelets. In summer we wear a lot of bracelets that suit with all clothes and we can show them more than in winter ;-). I had a new lace to do bracelets and I made one bracelet I learnt to do two years ago. Always I did with a little lace and now I use a bigger one. I didn't know how to close the bracelet and I decided to do with a lilac button I had. This bracelets are very easy, if you look through Yourube you can find a lot of tutorials to make some of them and why not design yours.

I think I will buy laces of different colors and I will continue doing bracelets for this summer.

Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment