Sunday, November 9, 2014

Fabric remnants

Hello!

I have a nice box with little fabric remnants where I  keep all the remnants of my projects, I thought they will be useful someday.

Las week I had a birthday and while thinking what to do I remembered about a little notebook someone gave me last year with a flower made with fabric remnants. I decided to do something similar, so I decided to do a draw with the fabric remnants. Here I put the final result, a life tree created with fabric remnants, playing with different kinds of things. I also put the image of the notebook with the flower that now I'm using to take notes about my projects.

I will continue keeping fabric remnants, t-shirts, bows, etc. that I will reuse and transform in different kind of things such us draws, notebooks, cases...Seguiré guardando retales, lazos, camisetas, etc. que luego seguramente se podrán transformar y reutilizar en nuevas cosas como cuadros, libretas, broches, estuches, etc.

Good afternoon and happy sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment