Thursday, November 20, 2014

For youngs and for olders

Hello,

This week I've finished a bib and a dummy holder with the same fabrik for a little baby that will born in a few days. I used a fabrik I had brought from USA from one page with beatiful fabriks http://www.hawthornethreads.com/. I hope they like the gift, I found easy to do bibs and dummy holders ;-).

Today also, I've begun an apron that I want to transform with one fabrik of the same webpage. I don't know if the apron will be for someone, for a gift or for me... I only knows that when I received the fabrick one month ago I was sure about what to do with it. Today I begin to design the apron and soon I will show you the end of the project.

I love to have ideas, projects or thoughs and thinking and imagine them little by little. The hours fly when I put in front of my sewing machine, the fabricks, bottons and so on, and I begin to create, imagine and design... Although sometimes I don't have time enough, I always find a few moment to do it and disconnect of everything.

I hope you like my new projects and I hope you find this daily/weekly moment to do all the things you love.

Goodnight!



No comments:

Post a Comment