Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Learning and enjoying

Hello!

Last week I've assisted to two courses. The first one, in my free afternoon I learnt how to create polar buffs for the neck. It was a long time that I wanted to make one and I saw this course that was perfect for it. It was a nice afternoon and the buff is for me. Soon I will begin to do buffs for others ;-). It was a nice course in a nice place and I went out of there with the buff in my neck, this week the temperatures have fallen down in Barcelona!

The second course was last Monday, day off in Barcelona and I took profit of it. The course wasn't do it yourself course, it was about technology. I've learnt how to use better HootsuitePro (a program that allows you to manage different social networks). It was a nice afternoon where I learnt a lot of things.

Learn for me is enjoy, is discover, is grow, knowledge... I've never be tired of learning new things, I thing life is learning, we learn a lot of things everyday although we think we are in a routine.

In this post I upload the buff I've created last week and some Christmas stuff that I made to decorate, I learn with them also to work with different types of fabrics.

And you, What do you like to learn?

Goodnight!





No comments:

Post a Comment