Thursday, December 4, 2014

Creativity

These days I've listened in different places how important is creativity in our daily life and in our society. Without creativity, there's no innovation, and without innovation there's no progress. If we do thinks like always there's no space for progress.

I've attended to a conference where they talk about the importance to teach creativty to the child. It's important to teach maths, science, languages, etc. but we have to teach child to be creativity. I asked to me ¿Why nobody taught me creativity?, but perhaps I am from a generation where plays where pure creativity. In my childhood there were no Internet, no gameboys, no tablets... We play with table games, toys, we imagine to be teachers, fruit sellers, etc.

Now that Christmas are coming why not to give books, table games, comics... a part from robots, electronic games... in order child can create, think and imagine as we did.

Today I went to the Tiger shop, for those who doesn't know it is the shop where you will find a a lot of nice things: some usefull and other useless and a lot of things that help us to be creatives and create and with a low cost prices. I bougth a little thing for cover buttons and with it I hope to creat some brooches ;-), I also bought some ribbons for Christmas and here I upload some pictures of what I did with them. With a few imagination the ribbons can decorate different things.








No comments:

Post a Comment