Thursday, February 19, 2015

Playing with new fabrics

Hola,

This days I've finished my first infinity scarf I had pending since december when I received the fabric. It is the first time I sew knitt fabric and it's easier than I thought. The result is a warm infinity scarf for this days that we still have cold weather. I will have to continue to sew with this kind of fabrics.

This weekend I also made a brooche with felt, buttons and fabric. The result is a nice flower. It was a long time that I want to do brocohes and now that in one month spring will arrived is time to prepare brooches to wear with jacquets, blazers and so on.

I will continue withe the brooches for spring :-) and I hope sooner I will show you two projects that I'm preparing that are very funny, I'm enjoying a lot with them,

Goodnight!








No comments:

Post a Comment