Sunday, March 1, 2015

Personalised pocket trays ;-)!!!

Hello!

This last weeks I've been making personalised pockets trays for two friends that have a cottage in Catalonia (Cal Gabriel). They ask me to do litlle pocket trys for the rooms that have differents colors and with the logo of the house. One colleague from my job help me with the stamps, she creats a perfect and lovely stamp for my project. The interior of the pocket trays are equal and the exterior have differents colors. They will be perfect for the rooms ;-). It's a cottage where people is the first and all is with little details for your comfort. It's a place for relax and enjoy the mountains for a weekend or more. I can't wait for a long to the the pocket trays there ;-).

Here you have the photos of the process that it was very funny and little by little. These weeks I had few time so I did the pocket trays in free little times I had to desconnect.

Now I will begin with another project ;-)

Enjoy the sunday and the week!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment